The kinship ceremony will be highlighted with the following:
- presentation of histories of kinship by the Indigenous Peoples and Moro representatives
- execution of the kinship ritual
- signing of kinship covenant
- exchanges of tokens of kinship among the IPs and Moro People
- unveiling of a kinship monument
- recognition and proclamation of the kinship council and descendants of peace pact holders as mechanism to promote the doctrines kinship towards peaceful cooperation, understanding and unity.
The delegates attending the ceremony including guests and dignitaries from national and international agencies are expected to arrive on March 7, 2012 to be able to participate into the opening ceremony and kinship night celebration.
This historic event commemorates the pre-colonial relationship between the Indigenous Peoples and the Moro that was used in settling previous conflicts on lands, territorial governance and use of natural resources.